Sunday, September 23, 2012

More veggie meals, a concert, and new shoes.

This week we made veggie nachos!


Multigrain chips with flax seeds, Smart Ground with taco seasoning, colby jack cheese, 
sliced avocado, and salsa.  
The sliced avocado was the best part, it balanced the spicyness. 
We made these as our football game day snack, 
so they are not the healthiest, but healthy-ish for being junk food. 
Apologies.. these pics are terrible, I took them on my cell phone and they do not do the nachos justice. 


Also this week, we finally got a plant for the apt! 
Sidenote: I love adding fresh lemon juice to popcorn.


My recent favorite late night snack: frozen yogurt with bananas and sprinkles.
This night I added hot fudge made from sugar free Nesquik plus a bit of hot water.


  The concert! We walked to the venue (The Summit
in downtown Denver.  

Larry and his Flask played first. First for us. (We actually missed the very first band.) 
The lights weirded us out.
Plus it was 10pm on a weeknight and apparently we are adult/responsible now and get tired by 9. 
Frank Turner! The tickets were one of B's birthday presents. He <3's Frank Turner. 
hey Frank Turner 
He really did have a good time, even though it doesn't look like it in this picture. 


After the concert: walking home through downtown Denver.


New Shoes (thanks B) 

I know they look like men's shoes, but they are not, and I love them. 

So happy! 
We decided to go and a date so I could wear the new shoes out. We went to Jonesy's.  

The end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment